Essex Lake Group LLC is a rapidly growing firm that deploys Big Data science and deep industry
experience to deliver high-impact results for global Fortune 100 companies.
We address client needs in marketing, collections, technology, operations, procurement/supply
chain, risk management and other functional areas across various industries, including financial
services, telecom and healthcare.
Our team are involved in the entire profit enhancement process, on an iterative basis, addressing
upfront strategy; devising and performing granular and insightful analysis; and translating that
analysis into optimal business performance.
Essex Lake Group LLC seeks energetic, self-motivated and team-oriented candidates that can bring
fresh ideas and innovative solutions to our team. We hire extremely talented individuals with
stellar academic background directly from top universities around the world. We offer an
intensive training and career development program that prepares our team members to
be tomorrow’s business leaders. We recruit globally at any location where we find
talent to meet our strict high standards primarily in the US, Europe, India,
1. Full Stack Engineer
• Have some programming experience in object-oriented languages such as Java, C# or Ruby.
• Love for technology and a passion for learning
• Masters from Premier Academic Institutes, with excellent academic records
• Strong problem solving, logical thinking skills
• Related internship experience/overseas internship experience is preferred
• Willing to work in an international environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written English skills and experience in a multicultural international environment
2. UI Designer
•Graduated from industrial design major
• Has a strong eye for designing typography, color theory, grid systems, and fluid layouts
•Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) or other design tools
•Has some knowledge in prototype design
•Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Good understanding of interactive experiences and design principles
• Multi-tasking, independent, self-starter, strong work ethic, team player
• Able to explain design philosophy verbally and in writing, basic English verbal and written communication skills
• Mobile app design work experience is a strong plus
•Assist management and engineering team in defining and implementing innovative solutions for product visuals and experience
•Assist creative team in executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
•Create wireframes,user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
•Assist creative team in presenting designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
•Assist creative team in establishing and promoting design guidelines and standards
Do you have what it takes to be a Full Stack Engineer or UI Designer?
If you do, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
The deadline of application is on November 23, 2018.