Who We Are and What We Do
Accenture is focused on leveraging global best practices & successes, and delivering premium client value and results in local markets. Accenture helps clients define strategy, streamline business processes, integrate systems, promote innovation and enhance overall competitive advantage to ultimately navigate growth and expansion, manage industry compliance, transform their business functions or increase cost efficiency.
If you Join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s leading brands and government agencies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and exciting environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be at the core of understanding and responding on business challenges to our clients of virous industries. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to designing & implementing transformational solutions to clients’ business problems.
· Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today so we can identify business issue; gathering, synthesizing, visualizing and analyzing client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools
· Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities
· Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the practical plan for how we bring these changes to life utilizing processes, technology and people
· Guiding our Clients: Defining how our clients will evolve to the new state — defining the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help our clients build the capabilities quickly on adaption to the new way of doing things.
What Are We Looking For?
· Diploma of Bachelor’s degree or above. No limitation on academic fields, but there is a preference for majors related to
-STEM categories (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
-Business categories (Economics, Accounting, business management etc.)
· Flexibility to work on different projects/locations and accommodate client with travel requirements;
· Effective communicator: listens to & accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner.
· Relationship builder: displays high levels of emotional intelligence: uses own & others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage & when to listen; quickly builds & establishes trust with clients and teams.
· Problem solver: breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions.
· Creative mind: enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation & new value creation.
· High Learning Agility: assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning.
· Adaptability: comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when faced with change & uncertainty
· Passion for technology: Sees the opportunities and possibilities in Technology; curious and passionate about how technology is changing the way people work and live.
· Self-motivation: enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic