|开始时间||2017-11-13 14:00||结束时间||2017-11-13 18:00|
Acoustic Engineer 声学工程师
Follow PSS product creation process, support Senior Engineer on transducers and systems development.
Key areas of accountability:
· Within the timeframe of project planning and cost target, support Senior Engineer on design and development the transducers and systems according to customer requirement.
· Use Acoustic simulation software to design the transducers and select suitable components according customer specifications and cost target, support on technical report for both internal and external.
· Cooperate with Mechanical engineer on drawing released for components ordering, review feasibility study and handle technical discussion with supplier.
· Support Senior Engineer on prototype making and Acoustic measurements, insure samples delivery on time and on spec.
· Support Senior Engineer on in time delivery of the required acoustic documents & report project development results to project team.
· Use facilities in R&D listening room, evaluate sound performance for the engineer samples.
· Review the design with project team, give sufficient input on DFMEA, analyses potential failure and follow up related design optimization action.
· Attend trial run and insure the train run result meet specification, analysis the failure and review the result with project team, follow up the related actions.
· Select and issue Acoustic golden samples, define Acoustic limit for production line according translation of design specification.
Work under proper supervising and most tasks can be finished independently with relevant knowledge. Work can be done by following the set processes, interaction with both internal and external parties.
1. Academic/Professional Qualification:
· Bachelor in Acoustical Engineering, Electronic Audio Engineering, Physical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Master is plus.
2. Working Experience:
· New graduate with passion work on transducers and systems development.
· Has experience in audio/acoustical product design or transducer/components manufacture process is plus.
· Basic knowledge on theory of transducer and system.
· Basic knowledge on speaker simulation and measurements tools.
· Basic knowledge on speaker reliability test.
4. Language skills:
· Fluent in English (both writing and verbal)
5. Personal Attributes:
· Passion on product design and with quality mind-set.
· Integrity and keep commitment, address issues honestly and directly.
· Working independently, taking own responsibility on the job and keeping a positive attitude & calm under all circumstances.
· A good team player, have passion for learning and sharing ideas.
· Strong communicational skills, mature, systematic, pro-active, outspoken.
Test and Validation Engineer 测试工程师
Be responsible for technical set up/maintenance of test and validations in quality lab, and take lead for the execution of relevant tests and validations.
Key areas of accountability:
· Be responsible for the introduction of new Test and validation technologies, and new test equipment.
· Lead the execution of the tests and validations(plan, do, check)
· Participate in failure analysis process for fails during the validation tests.
· Calibrate and maintain the equipment and instrument in a proactively manner
· Quickly fix the “stops” (caused by various reasons) during validation tests
· Train and qualify lab technicians for all above technical related items.
Work under minimum supervising and most tasks can be finished independently with relevant knowledge. Works require initiation and cases can be different. Interaction with both internal and external parties and communication will reach levels from junior employee to management team. Work requires independent decision making and the decision would directly influence test and validation result.
· Academic / Professional Qualification: University Degree in Acoustic, Electronics or computer software
· Language skills: Good command of English (both spoken and written) / Mandarin.
· Personal Attributes: Honest, aggressive, assertive, good in follow up, able to work independently under pressure, detail and hardworking, self-control
宣讲时间： 2017-11-13 14:00  (周一)
发布时间： 2017-10-12 16:39