访问数：1 发布人：就业指导中心 发布时间:2017-09-18 举办时间：2017-09-22 15:30 举办地点：马房山校区东院就业大楼北汽厅
Position Title 1: Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant (English) : Beijing, Chengdu, Dalian, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan
- Technical Consultant (Japanese) : Chengdu, Dalian, Shanghai
The Technical Consultant we’re looking for at IBM Client Innovation Center - China are energetic people who not only excel in the technical aspects of application development and management, but who have a keen interest in the business side as well -- people who can help IBM build innovative IT solutions to help our clients transform their business to gain competitive advantage and grow.
As a new starter at IBM, you’ll be offered a packaged training covering technologies/skill sets across IBM service lines (including Web/Middleware, Mainframe, Strategy & Analytics, SAP, Oracle, Testing), literature languages, soft skills (such as communications, presentation, time management etc) under IBM “Competence Model” to help you better deal with your daily job and achieve your career success.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a lifelong learner with excellent technical skills and academic credentials, looking to make a difference in a progressive IT services company.
? Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
? A quick learner – able to learn and apply technical and complex topics
? Good team player, strong organizational skills and customer-focus
? Self-motivated, result-oriented, can take ownership and follow-through on tasks
? Good communication skills
? Bachelor degree or above
? Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent
? Internship or part-time work experience in application development and/or software testing
? Good language skills in writing and speaking: English (CET6 or other internationally accepted testing with good score) or Japanese (N2 or above）is preferred
? Able to afford travelling or working in other locations or abroad upon assignment
- 计算机、经济和管理等相关专业的硕士或MBA学历毕业生 （包括人力资源、财务、物流、经济、软件工程、信息与通讯技术、电子工程等专业）
- 对java架构有丰富的知识和技能; 有系统开发经验者尤佳
Position Title 2: Entry Level Consultant Trainee
Work Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen & Guangzhou
He/she contributes to strategy, process and packaged solution consulting project and provides value-added services to the clients. He/she assists in delivery of high quality solutions to clients in response to specific business requirements; develops consulting and functional skills and absorbs professional knowledge quickly; performs assigned tasks including customer experience and social business strategy, requirements gathering, functional/process design, use case development, end user training and material development, user design, customer analytics, performance modeling/analysis, change management, benefits realization/benchmark ,business case development ,PMO, mobile app design ,User Acceptance and functional Testing .
IBM Global Business Services trainees will participate the Consulting by Degrees Program (CbD). CbD is our world-class leadership and development program for entry-level consultants. It is designed to provide new university hires with structured training, development and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate their career.
- Leading university talent in process of obtaining Bachelors or Masters degree (graduate in 2017) – open to any major
- Good Communication Skills in both English and Mandarin.
- CET 6 is necessary. Fluent Oral and Written English.
- Good Analytical skill and innovative approach to problems.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, fast-learning, and team player
- Economy and Management related disciplines (HR/Finance/logistics/Economics/MS etc) or computer related disciplines (computer science/software engineering/communication and information/electronics engineering, etc.). Master/MBA is preferred.
- Good knowledge and skills in process knowledge.
- Good knowledge and skills in Java architecture. System development experience is a good plus.
- Good knowledge and skills in MRP or ERP is preferred.